Window and Skylight Solar Screens
Solar Screen is like having a shade tree in front of your window
without blocking the view.
CUSTOM BUILT AND INSTALLED
A HSS Solar Screen is not just a screen.
Designed to reduce
heat transfer through windows
Reduce energy costs
by up to 20%
Block 80 – 90% of the sun’s harmful
Protect carpet and furnishings from harmful
Protection from prying eyes
provides daytime privacy without blocking your view
Specifically designed Extruded aluminum frame
Not cheap roll formed insect screen frame
Easily removed to permit window cleaning
LIFETIME warranty on Solar Screen and Frame
Qualifies for: PROGRESS ENERGY REBATE UP
THE SUN - KEEP THE VIEW
Top Ten Reasons to
Buy Solar Screens
1. Doesn't make you home darker, now you can leave your blinds
open all day instead of closed like they are now, actually the
net effect is more light into your home!
2. Provides a third layer of insulation for double pane windows
making them 15% more energy efficient in winter time.
3. DOES NOT void the window warranty for the majority of window
4. Can be taken off and removed in the winter to allow solar
heat gain for passive heating of the home and cleaning of the
5. Blocks on average 90% of the heat entering the home, that
is not an "up to" number, that is the average with the
sun at all angles, with a high angle in the southern sky the blockage
is almost 100%!!
6. Provides daytime privacy, blinds can be left open and nobody
see into your home.
7. Stops 90% of the UV Rays from entering your home which can
fading of valuable furnishings.
8. Blocks 90% of the visible light heat which is responsible
of the heat gain into a home.
9. Exterior sun shading stops the heat before it enters the home,
like having a shade tree in front of every window in your home.
10. Sun's energy is absorbed by the open weave design of the
and then dissipated through the holes in the mesh as air moves
Before and After Photos
A photo of a house before Solar Screen
A photo of a house after Solar Screens
have been installed.
ENERGY SAVINGS DISCOUNT 15% OFF
When you qualify for the Progress Energy Rebate.
See Progress Energy website for details.